Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Composition In Purple and Green

Composition In Purple and Green
36x48 Oil on Linen
I have experimented extensively with abstract landscapes. The inspiration for this particular painting comes from the water reflections and tree line beyond the water that I look at everyday. Especially in the evening the colors are mesmerizing.  This image was a bit life changing for me so it will always be a part of me as an artist.
When I first tried to capture the image of the water, reflections and the incredible colors created at sunset, I realized that unless it was conveyed in abstract form it would not convey the expression felt when experiencing it. I hope you visit my blog often this image will appear in a myriad of colors and shapes. Thanks for viewing my blog. Prints of this image are available at Fineartamerica.com ,http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/donna+page/all


No comments:

Post a Comment