Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dan Enger Fine Art

Dan Enger Fine Art
18x20 Pastel
Another in my series from New Mexico one early morning while collecting reference photos around the square in Taos, New Mexico, I noticed a wonderful intensely orange screen door with wonderful wood cut work embellishments on the door.  The proprietor of the shop was sitting outside the door having an early morning smoke. I like the way the smoke was billowing up as if to symbolize his reflections on the coming day of creating and working in his shop. All of the shadows and colors make me jealous of the artists fortunate enough to live in such a beautiful place. Thanks for viewing my blog. To purchase this work please contact me at donnapagefineart.com. To purchase prints please visit fineartamerica.com http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/donna+page/all

No comments:

Post a Comment